Saturday, December 1, 2007

Stocking swap further progress


Have made it 2/3 of the way around the candle. So I still need to finish appliqueing it on, the put the beads on for the flame, and the beads on the upper cuff. The sew it all together and put some goodies into it and send if off Monday morning.
I hope Lori likes and that it will be worth her wait. I feel bad that it has taken me so long to get it done.
I still have the other swap piece to get finished that was due around the same time as Lori's. Have no clue what I was thinking when I thought I could do that much in that length of time. Bipolar manics can lead to some real havoc after one comes off that manic and has to try to accomplish what they agreed to do.
Maybe by keeping a blog I can keep better track of what I have got going on and not get into this type of mess again.

I love my handwork, but it is not as much fun when I am under pressure of time.

No comments: