Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lori's Stocking

All that is left to do now is sew the pieces together, add the beads to cuff at top, fill it up and ship it out. Won't be able to use my phone to take a picture of it as it is too big to show up right. So will have roommate take pic with camera, and when she gets it loaded to the computer and sends it to me then I can post it on here. Don't know how long that will take.

I hope everyone has a great Yule/Christmas/or what ever they celebrate this time of year.

Janie

1 comment:

Lori said...

The stocking arrived in all it's glory! What a beautiful soft white stocking with the candle just glowing on it! and the goodies inside! WooHoo! I had beads, so pretty, three different packages, some gold, some lovely blues and some soft pastel colors! A bag of candy...yeah, hum, hubby grabbed all the tootsie rolls! LOL, but I got the dots!
She even included some beautiful shades of floss!! Thank you Janie for swapping with me. You did a beautiful job! I hoped you like mine as well!
Lori